Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Female Throwback Jam: “Swing My Way" 12.4.08

Again for this week another 1997 Hip Hop & R&B song becomes our Female Throwback Jam of the week. "Swing My Way," was the only single released by the duo, K.P. & Envyi despite it becoming a popular single which reached number 6 on the Billboard Hot 100. K.P. was the rapper of the two while Envyi soulfully sang in the song. Although the song was popular they duo would be known as a One Hit Wonder of the 90's since they didn't release any other popular singles. Which is a sad thing because on "Swing My Way," they complemented each others vocals well.

[Side Note(s)]
K.P. is the initials for member Khia, though she is not the same Khia who sang 2002's "My Neck My Back."

A Young Polow Da Don can be seen as the love interest in the video too.

COME CHECK OUT the video for K.P. & Envyi's hit single "Swing My Way."

WHAT DID the video and song "Swing My Way," make you think about? LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment