Thursday, April 16, 2009

Boom Boom NOW!



Finally the Black Eyed Peas (which sometimes sounds like Will.I.Am & Fergie only) received their first Billboard Hot 100 number 1 single, with their lead single to their upcoming album, "Boom Boom Pow."

The Energy Never Dies AKA The E.N.D. has been said to be the Pea's last album, which wouldn't be surprising with Fergie's recent solo success, and hence the title, END! Regardless I personally am really excited to hear their new album, the Black Eyed Peas commercially friendly Hip Hop Pop sound is infectious to say the least.

With that being said it's great that they finally earned their 1st Hot 100 number 1 single, which actually has topped the Hot 100 for it's second week in a row; I do think past singles released by them may have been more deserving of the number 1 spot. "Boom Boom Pow," hasn't fully grown on me, but it is catchy thanks to Fergs, but I like songs like "My Humps," and "Lets Get It Started," better. Any who their album The E.N.D. is slatted for a release on June 9th, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment