Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bye Bye BLENDER


I must say I was extremely upset to find out that my favorite music magazine, BLENDER ceased recently. Their last issue being the April 2009 Kelly Clarkson covered issue.

I've been following BLENDER magazine religiously since 2003! BLENDER was a great music magazine for fans of all musical genres. From Country to Hip Hop BLENDER always had it covered. The magazine was so unique because it was maturely written but still very easy to read and interesting. BLENDER always had great articles, artist spotlights, cartoons, stories, anything; you name it they mostly likely had it. Its a very sad day in music magazines to see a magazine like BLENDER go down the drain. Ironically before their publications end, I did notice the magazine switched down size to a smaller magazine, guess it's the economy that did this to BLENDER-very sad!

BLENDER, what about the rest of my subscription? Luckily I didn't renew yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment