Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Back At One!


So I must say I think it’s a good turn of events for Britney Spears to finally score her second number 1 Billboard Hot 100 single, for the week of October 18th, 2008. “Womanizer,” the lead single from her forthcoming album Circus, went from number 96 to 1 in a week-mainly off of downloads, and continued airplay. Although I am kind of wondering how “Gimme More,” which shot to number 3 last year primarily after its digital release; And after it kind of started to fall slowly.

Regardless this is the right way to continue Britney’s 2nd coming of her career, especially since a spring tour is planned for promotion of Circus as well as Blackout (2007). I remembering hearing that this album was going to be more in the Urban Pop direction, though “Womanizer,” seems more Electro Pop to me, I guess time will tell what the album’s sound will consists of. Circus is due in stores on Spears 27th birthday, this Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment