Thursday, February 14, 2008

American Idol Season 7 update 2.15.08 | Choice Winner!


I've said this even before American Idol began, I seriously think a guy will win this season's Amer.Idol. Reasons being there have only been two males winners, and it just seems time. Also since there has never been a Mexican-American winner, I think the winner will most likely be as well. The two I guess as of now that I expect to see in the top 10 / top 5 would include David Archuleta & David Hernandez. Also Danny Norriega has a good voice as well, but I'm sure I'm not the only one whose noticed...[enuff said]! Some of the girls who I can remember who have memorably voices include Amanda Overmyer, Carly Smithson, Ramiele Malubay, and Joanne Borgella. And for some reason I think that Brook White will be memorable. Not that her voice is all that great, but memorable and Asia'h Epperson-maybe cause of her story though. So yeah I suppose If I had to pick a girl and guy for the finals, it'd be David Archuleta & Ramiele Malubay.

Also the 2008 farewell song, "Hollywood's Not America," by Ferras was a great choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment