Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rounding out the Top 20 | Bye Bye Garrett, Amy, Joanne, & Colton!

So, the four to leave Amer.Idol today included Garrett Haley, Amy Davis, Joanne Borgella, and Colton Berry. I didn't really see Colton leaving but, and I am surprised that Luke Menard is still there. Also didn't really see Joanne leaving either, even though her performance wasn't the best, I figured her previous ones would have got the best of her, guess not. Also what a cheap publicity stunt to world premier Paula's video, for "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow," on Amer.Idol? I mean she should have went on TRL for that, but hey it was smart in the end because way more people watch Amer.Idol than TRL now-a-days, right!

The performance they did as the Top 24 was really nice, and also the commercial was a nice touch to the show! Sad tho for the 4 who left, cuz that's were the extra fun ends for them : (

Also after Colton stated he looked like Ellen DeGenres, I started to think... And judging from the likes of Danny N. being sad/pouting/crying I'm pretty sure he was... as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment