Thursday, February 21, 2008

In The Top 10!


So one person who I didn't list to be in the top 10, who I think is good enough would be Jason Castro. Judging from his performance last night, I think he did have one of the performances that sounded most current, as Simon Cowell said. Plus he was the only one who was willing to take a chance and play an instrument, that was extremely daring, if you ask me. I think it's random that he was featured on the MTV show, Cheyenne,(supposedly dated her) or at least in her music video, for "Hanging On," but I don't think that in any way should affect his standing in Amer.Idol. I'm still trying to debate what his race is, is he mixed with Hispanic or African heritage?
Dreads are pretty nasty as well, but it does help make him more unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment