Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cold as Fire, Hot as Ice!


So, Britney Spears supposedly released the song, "Break The Ice," from Blackout as a promotional single. But she was supposed to have told someone she had started working on a video for the next single, "Hot As Ice." I mean I would have rather "Hot As Ice," to be the 4th single, after "Radar," but I still liked this song as well. So If this does become the 3rd official single, I hope Britney does a remix with Lil' Kim. I think that could make the song even, 'hotter.' Not to mention during the chorus the background vocalist sounds a bit like Lil' Kim. Then "Radar," should be released as the 4th single. Then for a 5th single I think "Break The Ice," would be a good release. But who knows since "BTI" was released as a promo single it may even chart on the Hot Dance Club Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment