Thursday, February 28, 2008

I voted for...

Ha ha these two cartoon pictures are funny! But I actually did vote for Amanda Overmyer, because I thought the judges were completely mean and overly harsh to her, she was just trying to have fun out there and try to perform her best, but then you hear Simon criticizing her outfit, hair style, etc. Paula just restating what Randy said, which has continuously been, something like, "Dawg, check it check it...it was not to good at the beginning...kinda pitchy...but didn't think it was the right song...it was just OK for me..." blah blah blah Randy, your judging this season now that I've noticed SUCKS! All you do is restate the same thing to each contestant in different manners.

Picture is courtesy of VoteForTheWorse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment